Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

A Visit To Stone Cottage - by Matthew

Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a recount about our visit to stone cottage.
                             
                        
                                A Visit To Stone Cottage 

Me and Room 6 went to Stone Cottage. A man name Chris

was guide and was there to answer our questions. The first thing I saw was a old fire extinguisher that maybe was in the 1800's. The fire extinguisher looks like metallic gold. There is a handle on top of the fire extinguisher you pull back the handle, then you let it go after that the fire extinguisher turns off.
 Do you know how to use a type writer?
 I saw a type writer, that looks different from the one today!. 
There's paper at the back , when you type the alphabets appear on the paper. 

I asked Chris how how the saw was made.  There was sharp teeth in the saw made of metal. It has a wooden handle, with drawings of flowers. The sharp teeth under the saw helps you cut down trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.